Friday 31 May 2013

Friday Follow and Hop - 31st May 2013




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Click the button for more details and to find the links to some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
What is your favorite series that you've finished all the books (more than 3 books) to?
It has to be Harry Potter! I don't even know how may times I've read them - I've lost count. One of my favourite current series' is the Morganville Vampires but I've not finished that one yet.



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read so be sure to drop by both as they have different feature blogs.

This week's question is:
What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.
While I'd love to say a bunch of awesome bloggers, the reality is, I'd probably much rather hide in a corner than meet any one lol. Team Introvert!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails