Friday 17 May 2013

Friday Follow and Hop - 17th May 2013




The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Click the button for more details and to find the links to some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
What is your guilty pleasure read?
My guilty pleasure is basically re-reading books that I read as a kid. So maybe Sweet Valley High book or something. Also, I have a bit of a weakness for pretty much any book aimed at eleven-year-old boys - think action adventure, spies, detectives ...



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read so be sure to drop by both as they have different feature blogs.

This week's question is:
School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book?
I'm not sure I have a favourite summer read, although I guess I'm more likely to pick something a bit lighter and fun if it's warm and sunny outside ... and I'm being optimistic about the UK weather here, it's probably going to be rainy. Saying that though, I'm tempted to reread The Beach by Alex Garland this year.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails