Sunday 3 June 2012

In My Mailbox - 3rd June 2012




In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. What books did you get this week?

Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted at Tynga Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.


For Review (from publisher unless stated)

Blood Moon - Alyxandra Harvey
So excited to get my hands on the next installment of the Drake Chronicles. I love this series!

For Kindle

Delirium - Lauren Oliver
I already read this when it first came out but didn't own a copy as I got it from the library. When I saw it was on offer on Amazon, I couldn't resist ... I just need to read book 2 of the series now, which I havne't gotten round to yet.

Mud, Sweat and Tears - Bear Grylls
Again, another Amazon bargain. I love watching Born Survivor on TV so I snatched this up.




Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails