Sunday 30 October 2011

In My Mailbox 30/10/11




In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. What books did you get this week?



For Review (from publisher unless stated)

Fracture - Megan Miranda (Bloomsbury)

Bought

I've been meaning to start the Young Bond series (Charlie Higson) so when I saw SilverFin in one of the charity shops I had to get it. Plus I found The Iron Witch (Karen Mahoney) and I got a US version of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone to add to my HP book stash (I have UK kids and adult versions as well as special editions so now I'm working on a US collection lol)

Other Stuff

I also got a bunch of promotional poster like things from Chicken House publishers for some of the books they have coming out in 2012 which was exciting!




Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails