Friday 23 September 2011

Follow Friday



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's question is: Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

Harry Potter is my go-to series. I'm not sure how many times I've actually read the series but it's a lot lol. I've actually just started the series again, having just completed the first book. As to why, I think a lot of it is because it's one of those series' that every time you read you find something you missed and the entire thing is laced with clues to the rest of the books. It's fun to find mentionings of things that crop up later.

Also, the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy series is another that I've read a lot. They never fail to make me laugh. I like that I can pick them up at random, open a page to read and know exactly what's going on.

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your SCHOOL reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails