Thursday 21 July 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Repeats


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks question is:

What’s the first book that you ever read more than once? (I’m assuming there’s at least one.)
What book have you read the most times? And–how many?

Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the GalaxyI'm not sure what the first book I reread was; I used to read the same books over and over all of the time when I was younger; things like The Magic Faraway Tree and the Ramona books. Some of my favourite books to reread are the Harry Potter series and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, so they're probably my 'most read', at least more recently. The thing I love about the Harry Potter books is that there's always something that I've not paid attention to before or little 'clues' that pop up in the earlier books that I've not noticed before. The HItchhiker's books always make me laugh, no matter how many times I've read them before. There's a bunch of books I'd love to read again now, but there's also so many 'new' books to read as well ... and only so many hours in a day.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails