Thursday 14 July 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Dog Days


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks question is:

Since my dog is turning 10 today … what animal-related books have you read? Which do you love? Do you have a favorite literary dog? (Snoopy, anyone?)




Charlotte's Web (paper-over-board) (rpkg) Animal Farm: Centennial Edition The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
The first animal related books that spring to mind are:
Charlotte's Web which I loved as a kid and read again about a year or so ago.
Animal Farm which I read for school many years back and have since read again (and enjoyed much more when I wasn't being told I had to read it lol).
The Owl Who was Afraid of the Dark was my absolute favourite book when I was younger.

As for my favourite literary dog ... does Sirius/Padfoot from Harry Potter count? I'm sure it does but if not I'll throw Timmy from the Famous Five in there as he was quite clearly the most intelligent of the gang lol.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails