Friday 17 June 2011

Friday At Last!




WOW! This week has been long! Having last week off work has just made this week drag so much. It's taken a lot of getting used to getting up early again lol. I think I'm just about getting cuaght up with boog stuff as well now so I just need to get my reading mojo going again.


Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your OUTDOOR reviews on the current linky and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy)The Hunger GamesI really enjoy Science Fiction and Fantasy books and at the moment Dystopian fiction is my favourite. I'm not sure there's 'one' book that got me hooked but a couple of my more recent favourites are: The Hunger Games and Divergent. I also love the 'classic' dystopians such as Clockwork Orange, Brave New World and 1984.
 
  

It's also Mega Swagbucks day! If you don't use Swagbucks you should give it a try. Just use it to search as you would your usual search engine and you periodically earn swagbucks which can be redeemed for prizes. Currently I average about 2 £5 Amazon gift cards a month just by using swagbucks for some of my internet searching (I don't even use it all the time). Click below to join.


Search & Win

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails