Monday 23 May 2011

It's Monday (52) and Weekly Round Up




It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

Act of Love

An Act of Love - Alan Gibbons

Currently Reading

Well, I'm still pretty much reading the same books as last week as I stopped to read one of my Amazon Vine books so I could get the review posted and pick another couple of items. I'm a good way through all three of my current reads though and Throne of Fire is taking some getting through just because the book is heavy and makes my arms ache when reading lol

The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: The Throne of Fire Angel Burn Flawless

The Throne of Fire - Rick Riordan
Angel Burn - LA Weatherly
Flawless - Lara Chapman

Up soon

Sweet Valley Confidential (Sweet Valley High) Duty Calls: Dunkirk: Dunkirk

Sweet Valley Confidential - Francine Pascal
Duty Calls: Dunkirk - James Holland

Reviews

TimeRiders: Day of the Predator

Timeriders: Day of the Predator - Alex Scarrow (link to my review)

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday - Angel Burn
Read My Review: Outdoors
Booking Through Thursday - Age-Inappropriate
Friday Finds

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails