Monday 9 May 2011

It's Monday (50) and Weekly Round Up




It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Don't forget to join in with Read My Review which is currently running a British theme.

Completed last week


Two awesome books that I really need get reviews written for. I love both of these series'.

Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires, Book 3) TimeRiders: Day of the Predator

Midnight Alley - Rachel Caine
Timeriders: Day of the Predator - Alex Scarrow

Currently Reading


I'm on'y a  short way into both of these, but enjoying them so far.

The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: The Throne of Fire Awaken

The Throne of Fire - Rick Riordan
Awaken - Katie Kacvinsky

Up soon

Sweet Valley Confidential. Francine Pascal Flawless

Sweet Valley Confidential - Francine Pascal
Flawless - Lara Chapman

Reviews

I have a ton of reviews I need to write but only managed to get one done last week as I suck.

Montacute House

Montacute House - Lucy Jago

Books Received

I got a bunch of awesome books, check them out in my In My Mailbox post.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails