Thursday 26 May 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Rut





Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks question is: Do you ever feel like you’re in a reading rut? That you don’t read enough variety? That you need to branch out, spread your literary wings and explore other genres, flavors, styles?

I read a pretty wide variety of genres so I don't usually find myself in a rut as such, although I do sometimes find that I've read five or six vampire books or dystopian books or whatever in a row so then I try to mix it up a little. I've usually got a good selection of different things to choose from though so it's not too hard to find something different. Also, I often make a point of picking something out of my 'comfort zone' from the library.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails