Thursday 12 May 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Age groups


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This weeks question is: Do you read books “meant” for other age groups? Adult books when you were a child; Young-Adult books now that you’re grown; Picture books just for kicks … You know … books not “meant” for you. Or do you pretty much stick to what’s written for people your age?

I'm an adult who reads a lot of YA books (and some middle grade). They're not all I read but a big proportion. Sometimes I wonder if it's because I did read a lot of books for adults when I was younger (I learned to read younger than most so I was always a step ahead with the reading ability of books so ended up reading stuff aimed at older people) so I'm catching up on what I missed lol.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails