Monday 17 January 2011

It's Monday (38) and Weekly Round Up

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey, Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen) Calling for Angels

The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa
Calling For Angels - Alex Smith

Currently Reading


Outside In (Harlequin Teen)

Outside In- Maria V Snyder
I haven't technically started this but I will be later tonight! Yay!

Up soon

Low Red Moon In the Bag

Low Red Moon - Ivy Devlin
In The Bag - Jim Carrington

Reviews


Behemoth (Leviathan)

Behemoth - Scott Westerfeld

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Read My Review: Books that made you cry
Waiting on Wednesday

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails