Friday 10 December 2010

Festive Friday

I'm feeling festive this Friday as we've been putting up the Christmas decorations at work - fab job for a Friday afternoon.


Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely.
I would say probably the reviews as they play a big part in alerting me to new books and helping me decide whether to read them or not. I wouldn't read a book solely on a review though, it just gives me an idea and obviously if there's loads of good reviews or loads of bad reviews it's an indicator .

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your Love Triangle themed review links to this weeks post and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

It's also Mega Swagbucks day! If you don't use Swagbucks you should give it a try. Just use it to search as you would your usual search engine and you periodically earn swagbucks which can be redeemed for prizes. Currently I average about 2 £5 Amazon gift cards a month just by using swagbucks for some of my internet searching (I don't even use it all the time). Click below to join.


Search & Win

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails