Friday 5 November 2010

Sooo glad it's Friday!

I'm featured on Friday Fix at I Swim For Oceans this week! So head on over to check out my answers to Melissa's random questions. Now on with the following and hopping business

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books (click on the button) for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This week's question is:
What are your feelings on loosing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?
I think if it’s an odd one or two lost followers then it’s just one of those things. I know I have so many blogs on my Google reader that sometimes it gets impossible to keep up with them all. Sometimes (not very often because I’m lazy) I’ll have a bit of a clear out and remove a few that maybe I don’t read or comment on much - nothing personal, often in the case of books blogs its just that the blogger doesn’t read the kind of books I like.
I guess if I suddenly lost a whole bunch of followers I’d wonder why and maybe look at what I’d been posting (or not) recently to try and rectify it.
Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. Just click on the banner below to see the rules and to join in.

This week's question is:
Who are your favourite authors?
Scott Westerfeld, Cassandra Clare, JK Rowling, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, Robert Muchamore ... I could name a million but these are the first few to come to mind.

Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted here at A Trillian Books. Make sure you leave your Coming of Age review links to this weeks post and also visit some of the awesome reviews already there.

It's also Mega Swagbucks day! If you don't use Swagbucks you should give it a try. Just use it to search as you would your usual search engine and you periodically earn swagbucks which can be redeemed for prizes. Currently I average about 2 £5 Amazon gift cards a month just by using swagbucks for some of my internet searching (I don't even use it all the time). Click below to join.


Search & Win

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails