Monday 11 October 2010

It's Monday (25) and Weekly Round Up

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

I've been so busy this week I'm surprised I managed to finish any books at all. I've not even had much time for blogging or catching up on others blogs. I had intended on taking part in the 24 hour readathon but after being out of the house all day Saturday and then being way too tired to stay up late, I ended up giving it a miss. I did however manage my own mini-readathon on Sunday afternoon/evening - hence actually finishing a couple of books:

My Love Lies Bleeding Inheritance

My Love Lies Bleeding - Alyxandra Harvey
Inheritance - Tara Palmer-Tomkinson

Currently Reading



Blood Feud - Alyxandra Harvey
Down to Earth - Melanie Rose
City of Glass - Cassandra Clare (on hold due to lots of review books due soon)
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley (on hold due to lots of review books due soon)

Up soon

Priceless - Nicole Richie
Out For Blood- Alyxandra Harvey

Reviews

Twenty Boy Summer - Sharon Dogar
Revolution - Jennifer Donnelly

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday
Read My Review: Steampunk

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails