Monday 2 August 2010

It's Monday (17) and Weekly Round Up

I'm on a reading go slow at the moment for some reason I don't know. I caught up with a few reviews last week but I've scheduled them to be posted later this week as I'm going to be away from home for a few days. I'll have my laptop with me (hopefully, if it decided to play nicely) so will be checking in now and then but probably won't have time to post or comment much on other blogs.

Anyhoo, on with the point of this post:

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week
AccompliceAccomplice - Eireann Corrigan    

Currently Reading
No and Me - Delphine de Vigan
Her Sanctuary - PQ Glisson
Titan's Curse (audio) - Rick Riordan

Up soon
No and MeThe Poisoned House - Michael Ford  
Reviews

The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa

Books Received
In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails