Saturday 31 July 2010

Monthly Stats: July 2010

Not an overly brilliant month as far as number of reviews but I'm getting back on track.

Also it's really hard to find a 'July' picture that's not related to Independence Day lol

Read and Reviewed


The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life
The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan
The White Queen - Philippa Gregory
Ash - Malinda Lo
Chasing Brooklyn - Lisa Schroeder

Read - reviews to come soon

City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
The Red Queen - Philippa Gregory
Accomplice - Eireann Corrigan

Challenges

Terry Pratchett: 1/6
Typically British: 7/8
Dystopian Challenge: 8/10

I really need to get some Terry Pratchett books read, I have a whole load waiting but they keep getting pushed back because they're neither review copies or library books.

Followers

I've gone from 133 to 179 over June and July - apparently I forgot June's monthly post. But yay for all my followers!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails