Friday 30 July 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday



The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books. It's a chance for book bloggers to connect and share the book love. Check out Crazy for Books for more details and to find the links of some awesome blogs.

This weeks question is:
Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?
Oh my god! Scott Westerfeld! I can not believe that I hadn't read any of his books until this past year! I've now whizzed my way through about 7. The Uglies series is seriously amazing as is Leviathan which I'm so looking forward to reading the sequel off.

You can read Scott's blog here and follow him on Twitter here


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkie

Don't forget to leave a comment here to say hi if you're stopping by from either the of these!

Also it's Mega Swagbucks Day on Swagbucks. If you don't know what this site is then check it out and sign up because it's awesome. Just use it as your search engine, get swagbucks in return which can be redeemed for prizes - like Amazon gift cards. Just click on the icon below to find out more.

Search & Win

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails