Friday 2 July 2010

Book Blogger Hop (2-5 July)


The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

Hop on over to Crazy For Books to find a list of books to visit. Don't forget to leave a comment here if you've found me from the hop!

This weeks CRAZY twist question is:

Tell us your NAME and WHY YOU STARTED BLOGGING

Well, my name is Tasha and I started blogging simply because I was reading book blogs and I wanted to get my own opinions out there. Plus I find it keeps me focused on my reading. As much as I love to read, I sometimes find myself not doing so for ages - just because I "haven't got time". Blogging reviews makes me make time for reading because I feel like I'm letting the side down if I've not posted one for a while.Lol!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails