Monday 28 June 2010

It's Monday (14) and Weekly Round Up


Hush, Hush
I'm a bad blogger :( It's been a few weeks since I did a weekly round up (there's some kind of irony there lol) Mostly it's because I've been a) too busy to blog and b) too busy to actually read much but I'm getting back on track now. Yay! Although admittedly last weeks round up didn't happen because I forgot to post it. Ooops.

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

The Glass HouseCompleted recently 

Glass Houses - Rachel Caine                                                     
Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
GeneXt (Marvel) - Chris Claremont

Currently Reading

The White Queen: A Novel (Cousins' War)The White Queen - Philippa Gregory   
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
Titan's Curse (audio) - Rick Riordan

Up soon

The Red Queen - Philippa Gregory

Reviews (links to reviews)

Glass Houses - Rachel Caine
Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails