Saturday 1 May 2010

Monthly Stats: April 2010



The last couple of weeks of April have been pretty busy work wise so I've not had a whole lot of time for reading so considering that, I read more than I expected this month.

Read/Reviewed

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan
Incarceron - Catherine Fisher
Daughters of the Witching Hill - Mary Sharratt
Heart of the Dragon - Keith RA Dicandido
Specials
Rising Son - Peter Johnson
Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz
Succubus Blues
Airhead - Meg Cabot
Living Dead in Dallas - Charlaine Harris
The Iron King*
Wee Free Men*

*reviews to come
Challenges

Terry Pratchett: 1/6
Typically British: 4/8
Dystopian Challenge: 7/10

Followers

I've gone from 68 to 104 in a month! I'm so shocked by that. Thank you to all my lovely followers!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails