Sunday 11 April 2010

Readathon Hour 14

It's 2-30am here in the UK and I'm in need of caffiene lol

So, I finished Specials (awesome!), then I read some of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows as my attention was slipping a little and I needed some comfort reading and for me that's HP books. I've read it a few times already so it was nice and easy on my brain. I'm now making good progress on Living Dead in Dallas.

Up dates may be limited for the next stint as I'm thinking of turning the laptop off for a while to prevent me checking Facebook/Twitter etc as my attention span worsens hehe. I'll see how it goes. If I do I at least plan to update at the end of the readathon before I fall asleep (no promises though lol)



Title of book(s) read since last update: Specials (completed), Deathly Hallows (part off), Living Dead in Dallas (reading)
Number of books read since you started: 2 full and some parts
Pages read since last update: 429
Running total of pages read since you started: 882
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 4 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 10 hours

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails