Saturday 10 April 2010

Readathon Hour 10

Well, it turns out graphic novels aren't actually quicker to read but they're certainly easier to concentrate on when there's other stuff going on around you. Plus it's got me back into the swing and now it's a bit quieter here I should be getting my read on properly for the next few hours.

Thanks for all the people who've stopped with encouraging comments. I've replied to some and will get to those I haven't after the readathon is over, I don't want to distract myself more than I've already been lol. I've also not done any of the mini-challenges in the past few hours for the same reason. As the night goes on I'll probably get into them more (as I'll be needing more breaks!)


Title of book(s) read since last update: Specials, NYX: No Way Home
Number of books read since you started: 1 full, 1 half and 1 quarter lol
Pages read since last update:  184 (NYX) + 42 (Specials) = 226
Running total of pages read since you started: 453
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 3 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 6 hours
Mini-challenges completed: none since last update
Other participants you’ve visited (since last update): Laura, Darcie, Claire, Alanna, Kristen, Ruby

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails