Saturday 10 April 2010

Readathon Hour 1

The Readathon has started! Firstly I'm going to finish the last 50 pages or so of Succubus Blues and then I'm moving on to Specials. From then on I'm making it up as I go along!
There's a good chance I shall nap during the 24 hours as I didn't get a great nights sleep :( but I shall do my best to keep it to a minimum hehe.
I shall visit other readathon blogs and update here when I feel the need to take a break. All comments will be most appreciated to keep me going!

Hour 1 Meme

Where are you reading from today? Nottingham, England

3 facts about me … I have an unhealthy obssession with Supernatural, I have a hamster and I'm a science geek

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I've got 3 definites and a whole shelf of possibles as well as some graphic novels/comic books and ebooks. 

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I'm aiming for around 4 or 5 books to be completed but will probably end up with lots of part read ones

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? I'm a newbie read-a-thoner but I guess I'd advise people to HAVE FUN!!!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails