Thursday 1 April 2010

Monthly Stats: March 2010


I was actually surprised by the number of books I read this month as it's been a pretty busy time at work.

Read/Reviewed

Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris
The Secret Hour - Scott Westerfeld
Touching Darkness - Scott Westerfeld
Crocodile Tears - Anthony Horowitz
Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
Chosen - PC and Kristin Cast
Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder
Untamed - PC and Kristin Cast
My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman
Daughters of the Witching Hill - Mary Sharratt (review to come)

Challenges

Terry Pratchett: 0/6

Typically British: 3/8

Followers

I'm now up to 68 followers which is pretty amazing! I didn't make a note of how many were from February but I know it was no where near this number. I'm starting to think about a giveaway for when I reach 100!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails