Monday 26 April 2010

It's Monday! (9) and Weekly Round Up



AirheadThe Iron King (Harlequin Teen)BrokenIt's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week.Please comment or leave a link to let me know what you're reading this week!

Completed last week

Airhead - Meg Cabot

Currently reading

A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
Broken - Megan Hart 
The Iron King - Julie Kagawa         

Up next

Hunted - PC and Kristin Cast

Reviews

Airhead - Meg Cabot
Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz
Succubus Blues - Richelle Mead

Books Received

In My Mailbox

Posts of Interest

Teaser Tuesday
Friday Finds

Upcoming Reviews

Living Dead in Dallas - Charlaine Harris    
A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
Broken - Meghan Hart

Other stuff

Join my Dystopia Group on Bookblogs: Dedicated to Dystopia

I reached 100 followers! Yay! I was going to do a giveaway to celebrate but I have something else awesome I'm working on for the blog at the moment so keep checking back!

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails