Saturday 10 April 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books received this week and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.
Supernatural: Bone Key
Bought

                                   
Supernatural: Bone Key - Keith R.A. DeCandido
After reading Heart of the Dragon, I had a massive geek attack and got a bunch more of Supernatural books. Alas, only one actually arrived, the others have been dispatched but haven't turned up yet.

Majix: Notes from a Serious Teen Witch (Harlequin Teen)
For Review
Majix: Notes from a Serious Teen Witch - Douglas Rees   

Library
None of my library holds came in this week. I was really looking forward to getting hold of Hex Hall =o( 

Won
The Iron King (Harlequin Teen) - Julie Kagawa (contest @ The Story Siren - Thank you!) 

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails