Monday 8 March 2010

Musing Mondays (2)

Musing Mondays are hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page.


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about dust jackets.


Do you prefer books with a dust jacket? What do you do with your dust jacket while reading? Leave it on or take it off? (Question courtesy of Kim from Page after Page)


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your opinion in a comment here.


I don't particularly have a preference for books with or without dust jackets. I prefer paperbacks anyway so I don't have all that many books with them anyway.


I do tend to take them off while I'm reading. In theory this is to stop them getting tatty but it usually ends up with me forgetting where I put it and the book makes it's way back to the shelf without it. I kind of like the look of the books without the dust jackets though so it doesn't bother me that much.

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails