Wednesday 17 March 2010

Library Loot (1)


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva at A Striped Armchair and Marg at Reading Adventures that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


The first two books I got from the library this week were ones I'd ordered (and been waiting for ages for them to come in):


Chosen - PC and K Cast
Untamed - PC and K Cast


I also got these in an attempt to read something that didn't include vampires/werewolves/demons etc:


Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz   
Airhead - Meg Cabot


I also have these checked out but I got them on my last visit to the library:


Specials - Scott Westerfeld 
Incarceron - Catherine Fisher

Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails