Monday 8 March 2010

It's Monday! (3)


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week hosted at Book Journey. Post the books completed last week, the books you're currently reading, and the books to be read this week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.



Completed last week:

Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris
The Secret hour  - Scott Westerfeld


Currently reading:

I'm still reading Daughters of the Witching Hill. I'm enjoying it but as it's in ebook format, I've not been reading it so much because I don't always have my netbook with me. Need me an eReader!

I've just started the second of the Midnighters series by Scott Westerfeld. I've also realised that I have 4 of his books currently on loan from the library. Fan much?





Up next:

And I may read Chosen by P. C. Cast & K. Cast next as I've had to wait ages for it from the library so it must be in high demand. I doubt I'll be able to renew it so I should get it read before it's due so as not to run up fines.


Dark forces are at work at the House of Night and fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird’s adventures at the school take a mysterious turn. 



And this is my next ebook when I finally finish the other one:


Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder   

I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers ... 


Disqus for A Trillian Books

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails